Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

“It’s a ‘shoebill.’ It’s big and blue and adorable. Nice, right?” “It’s… hm. I don’t know. I like the blue, but something about those eyes is kind of creeping me out right now.” “What? Come on. Those are friendly eyes. It wants to be your friend.” “Okay. Okay, yeah. You’re right, evolution, I’m sorry. Should I feed it, maybe? What does it eat?” “Baby crocodiles.” Text from WTF Evolution wtfevolution.tumb...

“It’s a ‘shoebill.’ It’s big and blue and adorable. Nice, right?” “It’s… hm. I don’t know. I like the blue, but something about those eyes is kind of creeping me out right now.” “What? Come on. Those are friendly eyes. It wants to be your friend.” “Okay. Okay, yeah. You’re right, evolution, I’m sorry. Should I feed it, maybe? What does it eat?” “Baby crocodiles.” Text from WTF Evolution wtfevolution.tumb...
“It’s a ‘shoebill.’ It’s big and blue and adorable. Nice, right?”  “It’s… hm. I don’t know. I like the blue, but something about those eyes is kind of creeping me out right now.”  “What? Come on. Those are friendly eyes. It wants to be your friend.”  “Okay. Okay, yeah. You’re right, evolution, I’m sorry. Should I feed it, maybe? What does it eat?”  “Baby crocodiles.” Text from WTF Evolution wtfevolution.tumb...

Download whole gallery
Birds of Paradise by KatesPhotoEmporium on Etsy,
Birds of Paradise by KatesPhotoEmporium on Etsy,

Download whole gallery
Rare Albino Hummingbird
Rare Albino Hummingbird

Download whole gallery
awww
awww

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment